Thursday, December 12, 2013

HOLIDAY HITS: Hot Chocolate Bar

I'll be starting a Holiday Hits Series where I will post ideas to pull together a wonderful holiday event or party. This is the first of the series. I hope you enjoy!

Hot Chocolate Bar

This is the perfection addition to any event you are having this season. I love this idea because it can be as simple or elaborate as you want it to be.  A Hot Chocolate Bar is simply hot chocolate served with an array of toppings. Topping ideas are peppermints, marshmallows, cinnamon sticks, chocolate chips, and whipped cream.



Supplies:
Hot Chocolate in a warmer
Toppings of your choice
Serving Utensils
Styrofoam cups or mugs
Napkins
Stirrers


I've also pinned some examples to the Something Blue Board on Pinterest.


Happy Planning!


Bethanie






No comments:

Post a Comment