Friday, January 17, 2014

2014 Wedding Trends

If I haven't already mentioned it, Happy New Year! 2014 is upon us and it brings with a new set of trends for weddings. I have been so excited to do this post. These are the hot wedding trends of 2014. If you are like me, you are probably wondering who even decides these trends. Well, they are usually a combination of things that have caught the eye of celebrities, designers, the media, and you. Enough chit-chat, let's get to it.



Blush Wedding Dress




Naked Wedding Cake





Rustic Theme Weddings





Lace Dress





Radiant Orchid Theme





I think my favorite is the radiant orchid themed wedding. That color also happens to be the 2014  PANTONE®  Color of the Year. It's simply gorgeous! I hope these trends inspire to plan the wedding of your dreams this year!


Happy Planning!


Bethanie

No comments:

Post a Comment