Thursday, June 12, 2014

Little Man Mustache Birthday Bash: Favor Bags


Hi!
So I'm planning a Little Man Mustache Bash for my son. When your guests leave,  you want to send them off with something that is memorable and that they can enjoy. After looking around online, I decided to make necktie favor bags. Here is everything I put in them.





Items I included in my favor bags:



Fruit Snacks
Mustache Lollipops
Mustache Whistle
Mustache Ring
Mustache Ball




White Gift Sacks purchased from Hobby Lobby


5'' Mustache Balls in assorted colors purchased from Funtastic Novelties.

Mustache Rings purchased these from the Dollar Tree.

Mustache Whistle purchased from PJ's Party Supply. I noticed they also sell them at the Dollar Tree and Hobby Lobby.

Mustache Lollipops that I made. They were so easy to make. Check out the tutorial.

Fruit Snacks purchased from Walmart. 





I traced a necktie that I found online on several different types of scrapbook paper and stapled the ties to the bags. Once you staple the ties, you are ready to thank your guests for coming with a cute favor bag!









Happy Planning!


Bethanie

No comments:

Post a Comment