Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Little Man Mustache Birthday Bash : 1st Birthday Ideas

So, it's been a while. I have had the pleasure of planning some wonderful events over the last few months. I hope that when I have a moment, I can post some of the pictures and ideas that help bring the events to life.

All though I love planning all events, this next one is very special to me. I am knee deep in planning my son, Nehemiah's 1st Birthday Party.

I'm giddy with excitement to celebrate his big day. I love the little man theme because there are elements that you can incorporate for the babies and adults that will be at the event. I will do my best to share the highlights of the planning that really pulled the event together. Until then, I will leave you with the pins that have inspired me thus far.

Follow Bethanie's board Nehemiah's 1st Birthday on Pinterest.



Happy Planning,


Bethanie

No comments:

Post a Comment