Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Little Man Mustache Birthday Bash: DIY Mustache Lollipops

Hello,
I'm in the mist of planning my little man, Nehemiah's First Birthday Party. There are so many ideas out there. One that I saw that I had to try was the mustache lollipops. They are so cute because when the kids eat the lollipop, they are automatically Kodak ready with their mustaches on.

Here are the supplies needed:

















Black Foam Paper (purchased from Walmart for $0.33)
Dum Dums or another lollipop (purchased from Dollar Tree $1)
Mustache cutout (printed from online)
Scissors
Pen

Step 1 : Trace your mustache cutout. I must admit that I'm not the best tracer, but here we go. I found that my foam paper could fit more than 24 mustaches on just that one piece.


Step 2: Cut out mustaches. I'm also not the best cutter. The great thing about mustaches is that they are all unique. Right?


Step 3: Using a pen, poke a hole in the middle of the mustache. Once again, we are going for uniqueness. I found that using a hole punch made too big of a hole. The pen worked just right for the Dum Dum sticks.

Step 4: Poke the lollipop through the hole in the mustache.



That's it! Once the kids get a hold of these, they will be picture perfect for the Mustache Bash! So get your cameras ready! I loved this project because the cost is minimal and it was easy enough to put together. I'm adding these to my favor bags. Look for them in a future post.


Happy Planning!


Bethanie










No comments:

Post a Comment